Cure for the itch?
1. Show your team loyalty!
2. If you join the Beard-A-Thon you can raise money for a good cause!
3. You will look more distinguished.
4. Chicks dig beards.
5. People might think you are homeless and give you spare change!
6. It gives you a sense of comradery with the team without actually being on the ice.
7. Most people will leave you alone because they “Fear the beard.”
1. It can get itchy
2. If your team is eliminated it was all for naught (unless you joined the Beard-A-Thon)
3. Bums may try to fight you for being in their “area.”
- They are powered by Google
- You can watch stuff on your computer instead of TV or reading about it
- You can learn a lot about things you are interested in and things you made not be interested but stumble upon accidentally and before you know if you cant turn away.
- There is a lot of humor (pranks, fails etc.)
- They recommend other videos that may be related to your search / interests
- You can touch many different peoples lives.
- It is a great way for people to express themselves.
- I love “Never gonna give you up.” It is one of my favorite Karaoke songs to perform. The first time I get “Rick Rolled” each day actually puts a smile on my face and I listen to the whole thing. The second time I may chuckle a little, but immediately click back or close the browser. From then on it is really annoying.
The picture from the exorcist accompanied by screaming more annoying.
- There is some really disgusting / appalling stuff on there and it really sucks when it ends up in you recommendations.
- Me: YouTube, do you have privacy settings?
YouTube: Nah but you can uncheck the check box that says: “Make my channel visible on YouTube.”
Me: Why would I create a channel and not make it visible?
YouTube: Well, it is in case you are not ready to have your content online.
Me: What if I only want my friends to be able to see the video?
Youtube: Well…umm… *Click*
Do you ever regret ending up on YouTube?
This is not what I meant by Hunger Games.
I just got back from watching the hunger games and it was awesome. I did not read the 3 book series, but I had heard good things. I was actually going to read it, but I got really busy and I really do not read books anymore. I always enjoyed reading until just over a year ago. I am not exactly sure what happened. I currently have 3 books sitting on top of my TV that I had planned to read but never got around to it.
Anyway back to the movie.
Set in a future where the Capitol selects a boy and girl from the twelve districts to fight to the death on live television, Katniss Everdeen volunteers to take her younger sister’s place for the latest match.
It stars: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth
J. Law was amazing in this movie as Katniss. She is a true heroine and almost brought me to tears a few times. But I am I man so I don’t cry. (I totally cried during Toy Story 3).
I don’t want to give too much away because the movie is still in theaters and not everyone has read the book or gotten a chance to see it yet. I highly advise non readers and non watchers skip over the next paragraph. I don’t really give anything away but it wont make much sense.
I actually did spoil it for myself a bit by reading summaries online of the 3 books so somewhat “cheated” myself, but there were a few surprises. The rule changes for was one thing that I did not see coming. I was also really confused in the scene where Katniss was too close to the edge. It seemed like they were trying to take her out themselves rather than have the other tributes do the dirty work. Woody Harrelson did a great job in the movie. I think Dwayne Boyd played my favorite character. Biggest laugh I had was Stanley Tucci during the hallucination scene.
The movie is the perfect mix of violence and love and I highly recommend it.